Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Slacker

Hi there!

It's been awhile. Too long, if you ask me. These past couple months have been busy, crazy, joyous, relaxing, stressful, and refreshing all at once! My lack of blogging has less to do with my summer plans and more to do with my hopes to avoid commitment, responsibility, and CF as much as possible this summer. Those of you who know me well know that I tend to over commit just a bit; this summer I tried my best not to. In fact, I tried to slack as much as humanly possible... and let me tell you, it felt GOOD. I do apologize for being so darn unreliable.

Anywhoo, this next week before school starts up again I will blog at least 2-3 times and chronicle my summer slacking. I also have some new things to write about regarding my plans for this semester. Yay!

Below is a little sneak peek of the fun I had this summer: me revving a '68 Chevy Impala SS convertible!! I hope each and every one of you enjoyed your summer as much as I did! :)

-Haley


1 comment:

  1. I think you might look just a little too good in that car....your Dad should be nervous!
    Love you.
    -M

    ReplyDelete