Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Life Through a Lens

I got everything done early tonight. Nebs, inhalers, vest, pills, and even some nagging household chores... and now I can't get to sleep. So, I think I'll take this temporary insomnia as an opportunity to post some pictures I've been collecting especially for this blog. The following are some snapshots from my life as of late, some are CF related and others aren't. I guess I'm just feeling artsy, expressive and such.


My P.M. pills... on top of my lab orders.
Vest + Nebs = Treatment Time!
This has to be the best picture ever. Makes me laugh every time.
My dog, Max, hilariously lounging.
My current Facebook photo. Cheese!
Starbucks. Taken while chatting over coffee with Kelly.
New Year's Eve with my new cousin Karissa!
Karissa and I again on New Year's Eve. We know how to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment