Friday, December 2, 2011

When Good Blogs Go Bad...

Things get moved around, apparently. There is supposed to be a column with the months and dates of all my little postings right over thataway -->. As you can see, it is not there; instead, said cutesy column with important stuff is down at the very bottom of this page. Why, you may ask, has it relocated to such a ridiculous place? To annoy me, or punish me for neglecting it these past few months. Either way, I can't figure out how to fix it and it's annoying the heck out of me. Really, I had nightmares about this stupid, stubborn column. This explanation had to be written for two reasons: 1) so you folks don't think I did this on purpose or just to annoy you as my blog did to me, and 2) just to vent because it's bugging me that much.

A word to the wise: don't neglect your blogs people, they get cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment